Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cat 3 Debut

Yo everybody!

I'm about to depart for my first cat 3 race - an early spring crit hosted by the Great Dane Velo Club. It's around a well-known, and safe course at Research Park Drive in Madison.

I'll be heading out with my Wisconsin/MC2 teammates Mark, Mike, and Nick - Plus local feline aficionado Bryan Fosler. I'll also get to see Brian K, a fast rider from Merrill WI who dumped some serious watts on the climbs with the UW team at our North Carolina training camp this past spring break. Can't wait to see how the 3's field looks for this season!

Should be a fun day of racing - I'll update briefly tonight on how the race goes.

My legs feel like crap after a long ride yesterday, and a total of 5 consecutive days on the bike/trainer - We'll see how it goes. I think my excitement will more than make up for any poor legs. I'm going to call it right now - Team Wisconsin/MC2 takes the victory, 4th place, 5th place, and um... 7th place? Why not?

Catch ya later - thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment