Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slap in the face

Oh man. Last night I went to bed thinking that today would be completely different.

I was planning on having a leisurely morning (which I did), reading a little evolutionary theory, getting some P. Chem done, and then going on a nice long outdoor ride with some strong guys from town.

What did I wake up to? Snow! Surprise - It's Wisconsin, you schmuck!

Oh well, I suppose I can still get some quality training in, but I was really stoked to get out on a quality group ride. So now I'm left with a bit more of an afternoon than I had originally planned.

On the schedule (not in order of priority):
  • Arguing with creationists on YouTube comment boards when I get bored. Dirty pleasure.
  • Yoga baby! I love this stuff, my flexibility is already improving, and it sure does make you strong fast.
  • Emailing a professor I'm interested in talking with about organic chemistry/natural products/biochemistry research, and my future as a student.
  • Hopefully hanging out with some people.
  • Laundry - Can't escape it.
  • Homework - Probability distributions! Boltzmann Constants! Lagrange multipliers! Oh my! I feel more like a physicist/engineer than a biochemist these days, but it's pretty interesting stuff.
  • Finding true love? Hahaha - NAH! Bachelorhood has it's perks.
Maybe tomorrow I'll get back on two wheels, and show some people how this whole sport is done. Oh yea... Only 1 week to my first RR of the season. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment